Send USDS to your bank account
Learn how to use Bridge and Stably to withdraw Stably USD to your bank account.
You can send Stably USD to a bank account at any time, so you can use it in the real world. Requires a verified identity.
To send USDS to your bank account:
- 1.Open Bridge, click your email address, then choose 'Withdraw funds'.
- 2.Click 'Go to Stably', sign in, and copy the ICON address provided.
- 2.Choose an existing bank account, or click + and enter your bank details.
- 3.Choose the amount to withdraw, then confirm the transaction.
The USD equivalent will be added to your account within several business days, depending on the bank you use.
Stably charges a fee to withdraw USDS to your bank account:
- Domestic wire transfer: $30 + 0.1%
- International wire transfer: $35 + 0.1%
- ACH: $1
Your bank may also charge its own fee.